Copyright Infringement and Designation of a Copyright Agent
Johnson & Wales University’s policy regarding copyright infringement and JWU’s designated agent for receipt of copyright infringement claims pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 USC § 512) is incorporated herein and follows below.
JWU respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that visit our website located at JWU.edu
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
If you believe that your work has been used on our Site or network in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify JWU’s copyright agent by written notice. The notice should include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including a copy of the copyrighted work or the web page address where the copyrighted work may be found;
- Identification of the location on our Site of the material you claim has been infringed, or the link or reference to another website that contains the material you claim has been infringed;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material at issue is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent of the copyright owner or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in this notification is accurate and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner of the material allegedly infringed or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
JWU's copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on our Site and our network is Nicholas M. Tella, director of Information Security Services, who can be reached at following:
By mail: Johnson & Wales University, 8 Abbott Park Place, Providence, RI 02903
By email: Nicholas.Tella@jwu.edu
By telephone: 401-598-3030
By facsimile: 401-598-1588