Institutional Research engages university stakeholders with quality and timely information, analysis, and education relative to institutional data for the purpose of advancing a culture of inquiry and continuous improvement.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Produce accurate, concise, and timely information to support effective institutional planning and decision-making
- Facilitate the university’s participation in national benchmark surveys involving students, faculty, and staff
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of university stakeholders in retrieving and utilizing institutional information for decision making
- Provide technical direction and expertise in matters pertaining to instrument selection, research design, cohort selection, and specification of standards in the development of outcome metrics particularly in the area of student learning outcomes assessment
- Develop and sustain professional relationships with university stakeholders
- Proactively promote a culture of inquiry and continuous improvement as a guiding principle of the university’s strategic plan
- Methodological and Data support of academic and student services program reviews
- Development of metrics to inform university discussions about student success (engagement, retention, and completion)
- Coordination of system-wide surveys
- Analytical support on topics including enrollment management, student learning outcome assessment, resource allocation, and program assessment
- Coordination of reports and surveys requested from government agencies and commercial interests, including the U.S. Department of Education IPEDS reports, State Systems for Higher Education, and college guidebook surveys
George J. Rezendes, director, 401-598-2029
Jackie F. Jaquette, institutional research analyst, 401-598-2898
Data Request Policies/Procedures
Research Project Request Forms
This online form must be completed by internal JWU parties that wish to request information or data concerning JWU populations for university purposes.
This online form must be completed by parties outside of JWU that wish to request information or data concerning JWU populations for non-university related purposes.